LEGAL NOTICE AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
I.- TERMS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE www.hostalballesta.com WEBSITE
This section includes information on the terms of access and use of the www.hostalballesta.com website which must be known by the user. This information is required for the purposes provided for in Law 34/2002 of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
- Owner: HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.)
- Tax no.: B-82529660
- Business address: C/ BALLESTA, 5. 28004 MADRID (SPAIN)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: +34 915.323.604
- Fax: +34 915.323.602
- Registration Number in the Commercial Registry: 2.000/01 2.047 Entry 116 Journal 938
II.- ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
The general conditions outlined below regulate the use of the HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) Website.
The use of the HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) website attributes the status of user, and implies the full and unconditional acceptance by the User of the General conditions published at the time that the User accesses it. It is therefore recommended that the user carefully reads the contents of the general conditions each time they use the Website.
Use of Cookie technology
HOSTAL BALLESTA's (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) cookies cannot read data from a user hard disks or the cookies created by other suppliers.
The user can configure their browser to be notified on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on their hard disk.
The user does not have to permit the installation of cookies sent in order to use our Website, although in such case the user will have to register every time they access a service.
Refusal and withdrawal of access to the Website and/or services
HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to its Website at any time without the need of prior notice to any users who breach these General Conditions and/or the specific conditions when they are applicable.
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law.
III.- LEGAL INFORMATION ON DATA COLLECTION
The User guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all data communicated both in completing the forms, information request, bookings, etc. at any other subsequent time, with it being their responsibility to update the information provided in such a way that it reflects their actual situation. The user shall be responsible for any inaccuracy or lack of veracity of the information provided. Likewise, the user gives their express consent for the processing of their personal data by HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) and its incorporation in a file duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. (www.agpd.es) which the aforementioned company is responsible for, with the aim of facilitating more information about our services, inform you about our promotions and discounts, etc.
HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) has adopted the technical and organisational measures necessary to protect data of a Personal Nature that it collects and subjects to automated processing.
HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) undertakes, in any case, the processing of personal data in accordance with the law and regulations in force in the field of data protection, as well as to establish the pertinent confidentiality commitments with third parties to which it gives or allows access to this personal data.
The user is hereby informed, in accordance with Article 5 of Law 15/1999, that they may exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending a signed letter together with a photocopy of the data owner's ID, addressed to: HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) with the heading DATA PROTECTION to the address: C/ BALLESTA, 5. 28004 MADRID (SPAIN), through our telephone number: +34 91 532 36 04, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IV.- OBLIGATION TO MAKE PROPER USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENTS.
All content included in this Website is provided exclusively for information purposes, so that in no case may it serve as a basis for appeals or claims nor constitute a source of rights. HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) reserves the right to modify, without notice, the contents of the www.hostalballesta.com Website.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the website and the utilities supplied to them, in accordance with the law, the present legal document and any instructions or notices sent to them.
The User undertakes to only use the Website, and all of its contents, for lawful and not prohibited purposes, which do not infringe the law and/or may be prejudicial to the legitimate rights of HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) or of any third party, and/or which may cause any damage directly or indirectly.
To this effect, the user shall not use any of the contents of the Website for purposes that are unlawful, banned in this Legal Document, prejudicial to the rights and interests of third parties or which, in any way, may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the Website.
In particular, but not exhaustively, the user agrees to not to distribute, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, data, messages, graphics, drawings, sound files and/or images, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any type of material that:
- in any way contravenes, denigrates or threatens fundamental rights and constitutionally recognised public freedom contemplated in international treaties and in the rest of the legal system;
- induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, libellous or violent actions, or in general, actions against the law, generally accepted morals and behaviour, or public order;
- induces, incites or promotes actions, attitudes or thoughts which are discriminatory on the basis of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- incorporates, makes available or allows to accede to criminal, violent, offensive, injurious, degrading products, elements, messages and/or services or, in general, against the law, generally accepted morals and behaviour, or public order;
- is false, ambiguous, incorrect, exaggerated or extemporaneous, which may induce errors regarding the subject or the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
- is protected by any intellectual or industrial property right owned by a third party, unless required authorisation for the use in question has been obtained by the User from the owner of the corresponding right;
- violates commercial secrets of third parties;
- goes against the honour, personal and family privacy or the image of individuals;
- in any way undermines the good name of HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.).
- infringes regulations on the privacy of communications;
- constitutes illegal, deceptive or unfair advertising and in general which constitutes unfair competition;
- contains a virus or any other physical or electronic component which may cause damage to or impede the normal functioning of the computer systems, networks, equipment or programs of HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) or third parties, or which may cause damage to the electronic documents and files stored in such equipment;
- causes, due to its characteristics (such as the format, extension, etc.), difficulties in the normal operation of the Service;
THE USER AGREES TO REFRAIN FROM:
- reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or any other form of public communication, transforming or modifying the Contents, unless they have permission from the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- deleting, manipulating in any way or altering the copyright and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.).
- trying to obtain the Contents by means or procedures other than those which have been made available to them or indicated for that purpose on the Website where the Content is found, or which are normally used on the Internet for that purpose provided that the latter do not imply a risk of damage or uselessness for the Website, Services and/or Contents.
The user shall be liable for the damages of any nature that HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) might suffer, directly or indirectly, as a consequence of breach of any of the obligations derived from the general conditions in relation to utilisation of the Website.
V.- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) contents are its intellectual property, and are protected under current Spanish and international intellectual property law.
Use of the content on our Website is absolutely prohibited, unless prior written consent has been obtained from HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.)
It is prohibited to set up this website as a frame within another website, however it is prohibited to set up a link to our Internet address (url address of the Website) provided that it is not connected to false, inexact or incorrect statements that may cause error or confusion or that are against the law, morals or good habits.
The user is permitted to download the website onto their computer provided that it is for personal, non-commercial use, therefore it will not be possible to utilise, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, transfer, transform or use the content of this Website with commercial or public purposes.
An infringement of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of the present provisions, as well as an offence punishable in accordance with articles 270 ff of the Penal Code.
The marks, logos and any other industrial property rights that appear on this site are the property of HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.). It is prohibited to use these marks without prior written authorisation from HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) or from the third party owners of the marks.
VI.- SERVICE DURATION
HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) does not guarantee the availability and continuity of operation of the Website. Whenever it is reasonably possible, HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) will forewarn of interruptions to the functioning of this Website; HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) does not guarantee the usefulness of the Website for carrying out any specific activity, or its infallibility.
VII.- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) shall make the utmost effort to avoid any error in the contents of the Website but shall not guarantee nor be liable for any possible errors in the Website's contents.
HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) denies all responsibility for damages of whatever nature that might be attributable to:
- Any interruption in operations or unavailability of access to the Website.
- Privacy and security in the use of the Website by the User, and/or unauthorised third party access.
- The possible transfer of elements that have a negative effect on IT systems.
- The accuracy, exhaustiveness and regular updating of the contents of the web page.
Therefore, HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of its Website, or of its content, so its use by the user is made under their own decision and risk and HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) cannot be held responsible in this regard at any time.
HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) accepts no responsibility for any damage caused in the event of there being interruptions of the service, delays, errors, malfunctioning of this service and, in general, other inconveniences whose causes lie outside its control and/or are due to force majeure causes. In any case, and independently of its cause, HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) will accept no responsibility for direct or indirect damage, consequential damage and/or financial loss. HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) shall have the right, without the existence of any indemnification to the user for these concepts, to temporarily suspend the services and contents of the Website in order to carry out maintenance, improvements or repairs.
HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) is not responsible in any way for damages of any kind arising from the lack of veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness and/or topicality of the content that is transmitted, diffused, stored, made available, received or obtained, or that has been accessed, through the Website; Nor is it responsible for the Contents provided or offered by a third person or entity.
HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) will endeavour, as far as possible, to update and correct any information stored on its Web that does not fulfil minimum requirements of veracity. However, it may not be held liable for failing to update or correct the contents or for any contents and information included in said website.
HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) accepts no responsibility for the use made by the user of the services or products of the Website or of their passwords, or the use made of any of the other material included on the Website, breaching intellectual or industrial copyright or any other right enjoyed by a third party.
HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) reserves the right to remove content that is untrue, inaccurate or contrary to the law, morals, public order and good habits.
VIII.- LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The service is governed by Spanish law, the courts retain jurisdiction of Madrid, to which the User expressly submits.
IX.- ONLINE BOOKINGS
You can pay for your booking by:
CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD (*): Visa, MasterCard, Maestro. This payment method is completely safe since Visa, MasterCard and Maestro have developed a secure online payments system. The secure E-commerce System is based on the Card issuer (bank or building society) identifying the cardholder before authorising the online payment.
The card information and password are protected by this security system from the moment that they are entered.
Once identification is complete, the Issuer informs HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) that the purchase being made by the cardholder, so that they can complete the process. If identification was not successful, the Issuer will notify HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.) so that it can proceed accordingly.
This window is outside the control of HOSTAL BALLESTA (BEMAFERLO, S.L.), with the Issuer being responsible for any incident that may arise, and this entity should be contacted if this situation occurs.
Once the reservation has been made, you will receive a confirmation email.
If you would like to pay by any other method, you must first contact +34 915323604.
If the cancellation is made after 4:00 PM in the hotel, 1 day before the date of arrival, the amount charged will be for 1 night of the total stay
If you need assistance, please call this telephone number: +34 915.323.604 / e-mail: email@example.com.